Employee Statistics – NL
For this position within the Finance department, we are looking for an employee who is responsible for providing reliable and timely information for the benefit of optimal financial management and investigating and analyzing causes and differences in financial reporting. Would you like to read more about this vacancy or would you like to respond? View the full vacancy here.
This dynamic organization in the vicinity of Utrecht is in full swing. The finance department is the driving force behind the organization. To strengthen the Accounting and Reporting team, they are looking for an enthusiastic Reporting Specialist. In this function you work a lot with the Business Controller.
- carrying out a timely and correct periodic balance sheet check and drawing up balance sheet specifications;
- periodically analyzing margins and results on parts of the V & W;
- periodically compiling internal and external reports;
- part responsible for the preparation of balance sheets for accountants and internal auditors;
- drawing up periodic liquidity forecasts;
- providing IC reconciliations;
- co-creation of budgets and periodic forecasts;
- where possible participate in company-wide projects.
- Completed higher professional education
- At least two years experience in the field of finance
- Experience with preparing reports
- Good knowlegd of excell
Join our team
Interested in this job?
Working for Business Lease means working for a family-owned company with a long-term view on mobility. Are you the professional who knows what ‘Care’ means and who is able to express this in his daily job? Are you interested in a new challenge and would you like to become a member of our team? If so, do not hesitate and take the initiative to contact us.